Detox Recipes from Health Coach International
Ginger Tea Recipe
Water, 4 cups
2-inch piece of fresh ginger root
Optional: honey and lemon slice
1. Peel the ginger root and slice it into thin slices.
2. Bring the water to a boil in a saucepan.
3. Once it is boiling, add the ginger. Cover it and reduce to a simmer for 15-20 minutes.
4. Strain the tea. Add honey and lemon to taste.
This vegetable broth is delicious and fits the guidelines of an alkaline diet.
2 cups spinach
2 cups broccoli heads
3 cups celery stalk
1 small zucchini
1. Chop all the vegetables into very fine pieces.
2. Place them in the water and bring to a boil with the lid on.
3. Lower the heat and simmer for 20 to 30 minutes.
4. Strain and drink the broth.
To return to Quick Weight Loss Tips, click here.